TIPS TO CHOOSE THE BEST DENTAL CHAIR FOR YOUR ClINIC
To have your own dental setup is a matter of honor and pride for a dental practitioner. The most important equipment for any dental clinic is the dental chair. The chair allows the dentist to be properly positioned to access the patient’s mouth and teeth with ease. The patient is also comfortable on the right chair and helps the dental assistant to do their job. Hence the dentist will need to invest wisely for the best chair since it is used from the diagnosis stage to the treatment stage.
What are the considerations while choosing the dental chair?
Primarily it is very important that the chair should be ergonomic.
- Padding: A padded chair gives extra comfort to both the patient and the dentist. This will make it easy to accomplish best results because if the patients are comfortable they will always relax during the procedures.
- Height : The cylinder height is particularly important for the dental stool. The stool must be suitable for your personal height so that back pain and injury can be avoided. A stool with a waterfall edge and an adjustable back rest gives greater comfort and ensures better access with ease.
- Adjustments : The best chair always comes with adjustments that can be made at ease. Adjustments are very important because some treatments will need to have the patients go all the way down or sit at an angle that make access to the needed areas possible while some treatments will only need the patients to incline a little. Hence make sure to study about all the adjustments in the instruction manual and check them once.
- Maintenance and care: The dental chair needs to be maintained properly in order to avoid replacements often, as it is very expensive. Hence regular maintenance as per the manual is important. Also check on the warranty and guarantee that has been provided when you have first purchased them. You can also consider getting into a service contract with the supplier or manufacturer.
- Appearance: Dental chair is the most visible tool in a dental clinic. Up to date technology and visual appeal can have a positive impact on patients mind. Thus it would play a huge role in building initial level of confidence on the dentist.
When you shop for a new chair, these tips should help you make the right choice. Now you have the ability to evaluate all these options and order right in the comfort of your home/clinic by clicking on Dental equipments and products